Saturday, May 26, 2012

My First 150 Miles on Endomondo...

It was 39 days ago that I discovered Endomondo... and my life hasn't been the same since. I just passed the 150 mile mark (cycling, running, and walking) and I have never felt better about my life, my health, and my body is going through a nice transformation as well.

According to Endomondo, I have worked out over 21 hours, 153 miles, and I burned 14,282 calories (26 burgers).

I can already look back at the last 150 miles and think of a few memorable moments... Like the time I logged 24 miles in when I rode my bike to Charleston and back on the Lincoln Prairie Trail... or the time I rode around  the beautiful Lake Paradise with my buddy Chris... 

Really there are so many positive events, changes, feelings, and experiences that have happened to me during my last 150 miles that I am so excited to see what is ahead of me in my journey ahead...

These miles have been accomplished through daily commutes to my job, individual workouts, and workouts with my family and friends. I would encourage anybody to start their own Endomondo journey... and enjoy all of the great things that come along with it!

God Bless,

Rob Farmer

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! I really appreciate the visit and the support :) I'm approaching 300 miles this month :)

      Delete